Sunday 20 October 2013

After everything I’m sure you think you know me and you already figured it out that I love cake and that I won’t give it up even if it’s guaranteed that I’ll be same size as the Kates (Middleton and Moss); well, you’re right, but there is one food that I love even more then chocolate and that is TOMATOES!!!
I can eat live just on tomatoes. I love them so much and I love them all (I do prefer grapes tomatoes in case you want to know what to buy me for my b-day). I’m able to not eat chocolate for a week but a day without tomatoes is not a day!
Now you’re going to say…”good for you! Eating veggies”. Well, just like fruit, not all veggies are create equals and there are some veggies that can cause you inflammations and inflammation can cause problems like: cancer, heart attack, MS, Parkinson desease, osteoporosis, diabetes, obesity, asthma and plenty others so you want to make sure you don’t have inflammations. And an easy way to do it is to make sure you don’t eat too much “nightshade veggies”
Nightshade are also called solanaceae.
They are known for having a high amount of toxins and the legend tells that in Central America the natives used them for poison.
We, humankind, eat them on a regular basis! We eat poison! I’m not here to judge you because tomatoes are one of the nightshades and like I said before I can live just on it, but I don’t! I eat one tomato a day and I cut on the rest of the nightshade.
Don’t eat more than one nightshade a day and if you can cut on it completely I will be there to support you!
What else is considered a nightshade?
Here is a short list: Potatoes, tomatoes, sweet and hot peppers, eggplant, tomatillos, tamarios, pepinos, pimentos, paprika, cayenne peppers and tobacco.
So you have something to think about and check again your plate because if you’re eating tons of salad and you don’t lose any weight it might have something to do with eating the cake is better than eating veggies!
Hope you enjoy this post if you have any question please contact me on twitter @DanaGatPT.
Research and writing by Dana Gat ©2013


No comments:

Post a Comment