Sunday 14 December 2014

Chicken recipes


Rule 67

Chicken

I apologise to all of my vegan followers but I’m not vegan (I do eat lots of vegan dishes) and this blog is not for you; but the next post is for you so stay tuned J
I love chicken! Especially wings! But I usually eat the breast part because it’s pure protein and low in fat (animal fat is not good for you).
You want to eat protein because you can’t survive without it and also because you can’t burn fat or gain muscles without it.
I recommend eating about 0.8-1 gram of protein to every lb of your body = I eat between 130 to 150 gram of protein daily.
It’s a lot! But my body needs it. I also workout 4-5 days a week so you know…
So much have been said about why you should eat protein in order to lose weight, that I’m going to save it from you and just give you awesome recipes to eat chicken breast because it’s kinda boring after a while and your food shouldn’t be boring….

Dana’s yellow chicken:
Ingredients:
·         4.5 oz chicken breast cut to small pieces
·         1 cup eggplant cut to small pieces
·         ½ onion cut to small pieces
·         1.25 cup cauliflower cut to small pieces
·         3 tbsp Turmeric
Direction:
1.       Heat a saucepan and add everything beside the chicken together and cook for about 5-7 min
2.       Add the chicken and cook until chicken is ready


Eat The Cake Not Get Fat Chicken Curry:
Ingredients:
·         4.5 oz chicken breast cut to small pieces
·         1 cup diced tomatoes
·         ¼ cup water
·         2 carrot cut to small pieces
·         ½ cup peas
·         1 tbsp curry powder
·         1 tbsp turmeric powder
·         2 tsp garam masala powder

Direction:
1.       In a saucepan cook the carrot for about 5 min
2.       Add the chicken until you can’t see pink
3.       Add everything else and cook for 5 min


Grilled chicken breast:
1.       4 oz chicken breast put in a foil paper with 1 tsp honey and 1 tsp mustered.
2.       Grilled for 20 min.


And that’s it for now.
I just wanted to show you chicken breast doesn’t have to be boring J
Make sure you check my IG account because I post theere at least 3 chicken recipes per week J

Research and writing by Dana Gat ©2014

No comments:

Post a Comment