Tuesday 29 April 2014

Today is something different.
Instead of telling you what I think you should eat, I’m going to tell you what I’m eating. I just finished my meal preparations and I thought I should share J
This is how it looks; doesn’t it make you to want to cook?

Grilled asparagus:
I cut the ends and peeled it. I put it in the oven for 30 min on 425F with coconut oil.
Carrot French fries:
I was craving French fries so I used carrots instead. Got the flavour and saved the calories J
I peeled it, cut it to the same size as French fries, put coconut oil and grilled it for an hour on 425F.
Protein muffins:
I usually have it as a pancake but this week I wanted to switch things up and also muffing I can make ahead and save time = sleep more J
For every day you want to make it for I put 6 egg whites and 4 tbsp. quick oats. I added cinnamon and shredded unsweetened coconut. Mix it WELL and put in a muffin pan. Bake on 375F, for 45 min. I eat 2 every morning.
Grilled Salmon:
Mix mustard, low sodium soy and olive oil in a bowl. Put salmon and dressing in tin foil. Bake for 30 minutes on 375F.
Grilled chicken:
Maple syrup, olive oil and mustard. Put it on the chicken breast and bake for an hour on 375F.
Dessert:
 Whipped cream (I use rice milk whip) with 1 tbsp.  Add whey chocolate powder and mix.
It tastes like chocolate mousse!!!!
I’m in LOVE with that!

As you have noticed everything here is simple and fast so you really don’t have a choice not to do it!
How I EAT THE CAKE AND NOT GET FAT? I eat simple yummy food.
Eating is important. Enjoying it is important too! I enjoy the grocery shopping, the meal prep, the eating of it and of course the physique that come with that.


Research and writing by Dana Gat ©2014






No comments:

Post a Comment