Wednesday 28 May 2014

Rule 29.
Summer is approaching and so do all the “bikini ready diets” and of course the detox diets.
It sounds soooo good! 10lb in 10 DAYS!!!
Really? Really?
If losing weight was so easy won’t we all be victoria secret models?
If you choose to lose weight by detoxing, enjoy! I hope you like gaining weight because that’s what’s going to happen to you!
Let’s make it clear: if, for some reason, you choose to do a detox - do it for the cleansing of the body and not for the loss of weight because you’re just hurting your body and screwing your metabolism.
The whole idea of detox is stupid.
Detox is the anti “EAT THE CAKE AND NOT GET FAT”. I’m into eating healthy tasty food all year round and loving yourself and life.
Detox is all about eating crap for 360 days a year and hate yourself for that and then eating nothing for 5 days and hate your life. What the point??
I DON’T GET IT!!!!!!
weight loss is so easy! Trust me! I did it! And, unlike most of you, I kept it off. You know why? I didn’t detox I changed my life style to eat clean all year round.
I know I said it before but nobody seems to get it
I’m going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you’re not stupid; so you know that eating crap is bad for you. You also know that cutting calories like that is bad for you.
You’re taking bad and bad and guess what you get? One FAT UNHEALTHY you!
You know what else I like? The detox you do in order to know if you’re allergic to something. If you cut EVERYTHING (like sugar, gluten, dairy, red meat and etc.), then when you add all of it back you’re going to get sick. It’s pointless.
You know who really likes detox? A nutritionist who’s trying to make a name for herself. You lose 10 lb in 10 days and you’re going to pay her. Then you add dairy, sugar, gluten back to your diet and get sick…, guess who you’re going to pay to save you….? Just saying.
What I want you do to is to changed your lifestyle so that it will be healthy; detox can be dangerous to your health!!!

Research and writing by Dana Gat ©2014 

No comments:

Post a Comment